An instantly absorbable, do it all serum to help the skin function optimally and reduce the appearance of aging.
Suitable for use in an anti-blemish and anti-aging routine.
This product is suitable for dry to oily skins.
DO NOT use during pregnancy
La Clinica Age Reversal Niacinamide + Vitamin Complex Serum 30ml
Apply onto cleansed skin morning and night.
Follow with LA CLINICA moisture cream.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata (Licorice) Root Extract, Retinol, Polysorbate-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Ethanol (Natural), Tetrahydropiperine.
La Clinica For Skin and Body prides itself on its innovation and thus the ingredients listed here may differ from the packaging depending on the time and region of purchase.
NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3):
• Regulates sebum production
• Increases production and turnover epidermal cells
• Increases epidermal lipids and proteins
• Improves skin barrier function
• Reduces TEWL
• Improves skin texture / smoothness
• Reduces the appearance of pores
• Anti inflammatory
• Anti glycation
• Increases the production of collagen
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves skin elasticity
• Decreases pigmentation (inhibits melanin transfer)
RETINOL (VITAMIN A der.):
Retinol exhibits powerful anti-ageing action by increasing the production of epidermal cells, endothelial cells (increases dermal vascularity / assists wound healing), fibroblasts (synthesizes collagen and extracellular matrix) and inhibiting collagen degrading enzymes within the skin.
What does Retinol do?:
• Thickens the epidermis
• Stimulates collagen production
• Increase skin firmness
• Increases cellular renewal
• Decreases in fine lines and wrinkles
• Decreases skin roughness
• Increases wound healing capacity of the skin
• Regulates oil production and reduce acne/blemishes
• Reduces collagenase and UV induced Matrix Metalloproteinases (enzymes which degrade collagen and prevent new collagen production)
• Brightens skin tone
• Evens out skin tone
The most abundant and one of the most potent antioxidants within the skin. As a reducing agent, Vitamin C can scavenge and destroy aggressive oxidising agents and free radicals. These aggressors are formed in the skin as a result of a wide range of environmental influences in everyday life, such as sunlight exposure, pollution, smoking etc.
Vitamin C lightens. It is capable of suppressing excessive pigmentation of the skin, working as a tyrosinase inhibitor.
In this way, it reduces the brown coloration of the skin, prevents the formation of freckles and age spots. Therefore, it can be used, with good effect, to lighten pigmented skin whilst contributing to an even skin tone.
Vitamin C promotes the formation of collagen by increasing collage synthesis and decreases collagen degradation by stabilising collagen fibres. Vitamin C deficiencies lead to a degradation of collagen as well as decreased collagen synthesis.
Vitamin C is the primary replenisher of Vitamin E in the skin and works synergistically together in the protection of oxidative damage.
The human body does not create Vitamin C. Therefore, we must completely rely on external supplementation.
• Anti Oxidant
• Collagen boosting
• Skin Brightening
Vitamin C is suitable for:
• Age and dark spots
• Excessive pigmentation
• Blotchy skin tone
• Dull complexion
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• UV damage
PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5):
A form of vitamin b5. Known for it hydrating, soothing and protective properties.
• Improves and maintains skin barrier function. – J. Cosmet. Sci., 62, 361–369 ( July/August 2011)
• Aids superficial wound healing. - Arzneimittelf, 50, 659-663 (2002), Am J Dermatol., 3, 427-433 (2002)
• Hydrating. - J. Cosmet. Sci., 62, 361–369 ( July/August 2011)
• Reduces evaporation (TEWL) of water from the outer-layers of the skin. – J. Cosmet. Sci., 62, 361–369 ( July/August 2011)
• Protection against irritation. – Contact. Derm., 49, 80 – 84 (2003)